Acquaintance with a girl in an educational institution is quite an interesting event. This option has its pros and cons though. This article describes in detail how to find a girlfriend at a university or college and how to overcome fear.
How to find a girlfriend in college: pros and cons
Whether it is a worthy idea to pick up a girlfriend in college depends on you. Indeed, during each acquaintance, there are good and bad sides. What are the advantages of dating a girl with whom you study at the same educational institution?
- You study together. This is a plus. You can see each other all the time while you are in the same classroom. If she studies in a different group, you can even help each other with homework.
- You can go to classes and from classes together
- There are a fairly large number of topics for conversation, much more than with a girlfriend who is studying somewhere else
Unfortunately, such communication also has its disadvantages. The cons include the following points:
- You study together. Yes, this is contradictory. After all, it may happen that relations with this girl do not work out. Due to the fact that you are studying together, you will have to be in touch somehow. Previous communication will not work out.
- If you study full-time, you have to spend a long time in the classrooms. For this reason, communication with this girl will be in full view. Sometimes you will feel like a participant in a reality show when relationships are viewed by outsiders with close attention to detail.
- If the girl does not want to get acquainted, your classmates will remember this failure for a long time.
As you can understand, getting a girlfriend in college is a rather twofold process. There are both positive and negative sides to it.
However, if you still have a desire to get to know how to find a girlfriend, you should clarify all the features of dating in an educational institution and plan your steps in advance.
What are the options?
There are not so many options for dating in an educational institution. But they exist. So, how can one get his loved one at university?
- First of all, you should pay attention to your appearance. Clothing and hairstyle should be neat.
- Secondly, you should pay attention to your behavior. You should not behave like a jerk, do not fuss when trying to pick up someone. When dating, you should behave confidently and calmly. The success of your relationship depends on this.
- The third option is to start online dating. If you have no time to walk around the college looking for a pretty student, then turn to mail order brides. Perhaps, you always dreamed of Latina girlfriend, but your city/town isn’t the place where they live. You also have a great chance to get in touch with a hot foreign mail order bride and make your group mates envy you.
Remember that if you do not correctly contact the girl at the time of the first meeting, you might risk that the acquaintance simply won’t take place.
Examples on how to find a girlfriend
Below you can read examples and phrases on how you can get to know each other in an educational institution.
How to pick a girlfriend?
- To attract a girl’s attention, do not be aggressive towards her. Don’t try to show her your masculinity;
- It is a popular mistake when guys pay too much attention to the one they want to date with. Constant phone calls, text messages and billion likes and comments under each post on Instagram won’t improve the situation;
- Bragging about your achievements and honors would be another mistake. Let her discover your inner world gradually.
Now consider good ways to get to know each other:
It’s worth contacting a girl if you are not in the crowd. It’s better to come up to a girl by chance, at a moment when she is ready for a conversation. For example, you can go up to the dining room and ask permission to sit at her table. Then, you should politely get to know each other. Ask which group she is from. Offer to take a walk after classes.
What phrases can you start a conversation with? First of all, you can wish her bon appetit. When the girl finishes eating and starts drinking tea, you may ask: “What specialty are you studying for?” Ask if she likes to study. Tell her about your specialty.
At the end of the conversation, ask her for a phone number. If you want to accompany her to a bus stop, you should ask permission for this. Then, ask her about her name, ask more about her specialization and tell her about her.
Remember that the best short answer on how to find a girlfriend is gallantry. Help her carry the bag, give her a hand when possible. Buy her small gifts.
Look carefully at a girl. If she is not in a hurry, this is the best time to approach her. Have eye contact. Smile at her. Surprise her. For example, you can start a conversation with the beauty with the phrase, “Oh, beautiful lady, let me get to know you better!” It is unlikely that she will refuse this form of getting acquainted.
To sum up, always remember that when searching the answer on how to find a girlfriend, you need to be confident in yourself and gallant in relation to the girl. Most importantly, a crowd of friends is completely useless when it comes to finding a girlfriend in college. And most importantly, you need to be yourself when you get to know each other, without trying to seem better than you really are.